Deliveroo Ireland Rider Support

Account Change topic

How can I change my vehicle type?

If you’d like to start working using a different type of vehicle, please fill out this form.

We'll get back to you within a few days with more information.

If you want to switch from a bicycle to a motorised scooter or car, you’ll need:

  1. Food delivery insurance.
  2. Provisional Driving Licence with CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) Certificate or full Driving Licence valid for your type of motorcycle.
  3. Insulated backpack or box with a large thermal bag.
Contact Us

Other topics