Working flexibly with Deliveroo means you choose exactly how you work. As outlined in your supplier agreement, this includes being able to choose to appoint other people to complete orders for you.
When you appoint a substitute it’s your responsibility to make sure that this person meets all of the requirements to work with Deliveroo, as set out in your supplier agreement. This includes checking the following information about your substitute:
- They are over 18 years of age
- They have the right to work in Ireland
- They know how to perform deliveries safely and in accordance with applicable road safety, food safety and health and safety laws
- Has a valid scooter or driving license and insurance
- Does not exceed any work restrictions set out by their visa by riding with Deliveroo.
- Hasn’t had a previous Supplier Agreement with Deliveroo terminated due to a material breach of its terms