Deliveroo Ireland Rider Support

Account Change topic

How can I change my vehicle type?

If you want to switch from a bicycle to a motorised scooter or car, you’ll need:

  1. Food delivery insurance.
  2. Provisional Driving Licence with CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) Certificate or full Driving Licence valid for your type of motorcycle.
  3. Insulated backpack or box with a large thermal bag.

To begin your vehicle change request, please fill out the form by clicking here.

You will then receive an email invitation within the next 7 days to change your vehicle in your rider hub.

Contact Us

Other topics